Los of API events this year, in 2013. It is a great news.
As start-ups and developers , we are used to work with APIs and think API driven developement and API distribution.
But in the Enterprise world, APIs in 2013 are like the Cloud in 2007. Everybody begins to talk about it but few really understand it ! The reason why we need more event to explain the real global and business value of open web APIs.
So, after having attended to last :
- API strategy Conference in New York, February 22-23 (which was great)
- Gluecon in Denver last May 22-23 (which was great)
And having attended and co-organized APIdays Mediterranea in Madrid last week (May 30-June 01, which was great too, of course !)
I’ ve decided to post the list of events any API actor has to assist this year , to my mind, in the chonological order.
- July 29-31 : APIcraft Conference in Detroit http://api-craft.org/ @apicraftdetroit
- September 17-19 : Twiliocon, San Francisco http://www.twilio.com/conference @Twilio
- October 24-25 : API Strategy conference, San Francisco @apistrat
Hope see you there !